I’ve got nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Bupkis. Diddly. Squat. There is just nothing to post about at all. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve got lots of stuff swirling around in the ole noggin . . . ideas, thoughts, concepts. But I just do not have any coherency to get those things in order and write something entertaining, educational, witty or fun. Just not gonna happen.
You know what I do have? Excuses! Yep, oh boy, do I have excuses. Wanna hear ’em? Well, here ya go:
– The dog ate my post
– My kid drew all over my post with crayon
– My alarm didn’t go off
– Really bad traffic
– I couldn’t find my keys/iphone
– I am hungover
– Seriously, I was sick all weekend with my head in this fog and just couldn’t find the energy or mental wherewithal to coherently write anything interesting. Oh, and did I mention that the hubs actually drove himself to the hospital Sunday morning because he was having chest pains (he is completely fine), leaving sickie me to take care of the kids for about 10 hours. Yeah, that was a fun day for all.
– Too much football/Restaurant Impossible to watch. Have you seen this show? It is my new addiction. (Also caught a few minutes of Firefly whilst flipping through channels. Now I can actually say that I have seen that show. So there’s that).
– Also, my secretary passed away last week and her viewing was Monday afternoon. It was truly disturbing because the place did such a piss poor job on her that every couple minutes her eye would start leaking, making it look like she was crying, and a guy who worked there would have to come over occasionally and wipe away the tears. It was horrifying. And a horrible way to remember a really sweet lady.
So, yeah. Are you buying any of those excuses? No? Well, whatever, you are still not getting a real post today. Suck on it. I’m still feeling crappy and this is the best I’ve got, so deal with it. You can’t fire me, I don’t work here!
Ok, fine. How about a poll? Wouldn’t that be new and exciting? Too, bad. Here’s a random poll anyway:
So, what’s the best excuse you have ever heard and/or used?